Business Intelligence (BI) are being familiar in the current IT world, where the business decisions are relying on data-driven insights. The insights are obtained by feeding data into BI tools. BI tools are very essential and serves as a key to data-driven decisions. The reasons behind the adoption of BI in the organization is their accuracy of results and analysis can occur in real time with less input from the user, and results can be applied faster, which ultimately improves the business. As the data are increased in the cloud, business intelligence also recently increased in growth, with current adoption expected to be high around 49%.
Each BI tool has distinct features such as user interface, user experience, environment, integration, robust solutions, and price or package which will yield data-driven insights to enhance your business.
Let’s discover different BI tools to determine the best choice to enhance your business.
- Zoho Analytics: Cloud-based tool, Attractive Dashboard, Easy data loading, Free trial availability, Yearly plans, robust integration,
- Microsoft PowerBI: Free trial availability, Affordable price, Standalone software, Operates both cloud and server, Good dashboards and visualization
- Tableau Desktop: Free trial availability, Greater integration with data and server, Expensive, Slick interface with just drag and drop of data across the row and column shelves, Numerous Data Sources for loading, Distinguished visualization
- QlikView: Free Windows, Cloud-based, Interactive Visualization, high-performance analytics platform
- OracleBI (OBIEE + Endeca): Reporting, Adhoc Query Analysis, Online Analytical Processing, in-depth, and accurate insights
- Pentaho: Open – source, Commercial tool, Accurate and Data-driven business decisions, cloud-rich navigation feature and data visualization
- Microstrategy: Free proprietary tool, Data mining, visualization reports, cost-efficiency and productivity, Both desktop and cloud-based versions available
- IBM Cognos: Web-based proprietary, integrated BI suite toolset for reporting, analyzing data, own dashboard and easy access information, cloud support, Mobile app supports
- SAP Business Object: Proprietary Business Intelligence platform, information consumption easy, speed up the decision-making process, faster deployment, and optimization
- SAS BI: Proprietary tool, high-quality connection, centralized governance, real-time analysis, self-service reporting
Other tools in Business Intelligence include Adobe Analytics, Birst, WebFocus, SAP BW+HANA, Oracle Hyperion, Board, Sisense, Jaspersoft, Looker, Domo, Artus, Dundas, Sisex, and Systum.